Monday, December 5, 2011

Reasons on my wrists. Jordan's POV

*Author Note: This is Jordan’s point of view, from the novel “Reasons on my wrists.” This book’s original point of view is of a self harmer that is very depressed and wants to end her life. Jordan has had a crush on her for years but has never told her. This is a scene where, Cassy convinced Jordan she was going to successfully kill herself. *

I watched her walk away, her hair swaying from side to side. But, I couldn’t focus of her beauty, her final words echoed through my head as if I didn’t have a brain to corrupt the million words. “Maybe I will finally kill myself.” Her words stung like a million bees repeatedly stinging me. Ever since her father had died, she just couldn’t handle life. Now she was in the hospital every other day, getting her stomach pumped or deep cuts over her body. All were tensional. I know I love her, every day I don’t see her, I fear she actually succeeded. Feeling around I quickly dialed the phone to her mother. I always kept it on hand if anything like this ever happened. I spoke rapidly, once I shut the phone I felt the fear and pain disappear as I drove home to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment